One week from today I will be flying over the Atlantic Ocean and returning home to Seattle after 10 months of globetrotting the world! This past 10 months has been an experience of a lifetime but there has been many people and things I have missed dearly while being away:
1. My adorable nephew Thomas who was born 2 weeks after I left on my trip and whom I still haven’t met. One week Little Thomas and I will be holding you in my arms! I love you!!!
2. My family: Dad, Mom, Cliff, Jordan and Mark…a.k.a. The Swain Gang. I am SO SO SO SO SO excited to see you all. Thank each of you for every smile you bring to my face when I think about you.
3. My second family: Rambos, Olsons, and Hergerts–I can’t wait to see you all over Christmas! Terra, Kayla, Josh and Kyle…I probably won’t even recognize you kids because you will be taller and bigger than me by now!
4. Friends: To all my wonderful, amazing friends…I have missed you all and am ecstatic to catch up with each of you when I am home!!!
5. My former co-workers: I miss the cube talks, energetic environment and your creative minds. It will be wonderful to see you all again!
6. Morning talks with my Dad
7. Family Fun Nights
8. My BBCB
9. Little Thomas
10. Chicken quesadilla’s from Peso’s, chicken salad from Purple Cafe and Rojos salsa
11. My down comforter
12. The views of Lake Union and Mt. Rainier driving South from I5
13. My snowboard
14. My wakeboard
15. My MAC
16. Il mio nipote
17. Girls nights out
18. Boating on Lake Roosevelt, Lake Union and Lake Washington
19. My clothes, high heels, jewelry and jeans
20. Northwest microbrew beer
21. Sister Zesma
22. Watching the Seahawks in my Seahawk scrubs on a lazy Sunday afternoon
23. Beer Pong
24. My perfumes
25. Throwing dinner parties for friends
26. My blue-eyed munchkin